Calvin Klein – Secret Obsession Eau de Parfum

Calvin Klein – Secret Obsession Eau de Parfum
Calvin Klein - Secret Obsession Eau de Parfum
Calvin Klein – Secret Obsession Eau de Parfum

Secret Obsession is a disturbing, intoxicating fragrance, an oriental floral, dangerous, mixing forbidden fruits, exotic flowers and voluptuous woods.

The fruity head notes combine juicy plum with nutmeg with powerful psychotropic effects. The heart notes blossom into a bouquet of sweet and penetrating flowers. The base notes reveal precious, velvety and vanilla woods.

Secret Obsession evokes fire and passion … a perfume that can plunge into crazy delirium …

Women’s Perfumes

Olfactory family: Oriental – Floral

Top note: Plum, Nutmeg, Damask Rose.

Heart note: Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Spicy Orchid, Ylang Ylang, Tuberose.

Base note: Cashmere Wood, Burnt Amber, Vanilla, Iris, Sandalwood.

Find it at the best price at our perfume partner: Fragrenza Perfumes .


We will be happy to hear your thoughts
  1. If their father’s (and mother’s) name is on the children’s birth certificates, and either or both parents worked, they have paid into Social Security. Get their SSN’s (they should be on the Death Certificates or life insurance policies) and go to the Social Security office in the county they lived in, and sign up for benefits. You are the legal guardian of two “orphaned” children of American taxpayers; you are legally entitled to receive benefits, provided that your parents worked and payed taxes.

  2. So much responsiblity for you at such a young age. You have my heartfelt sympathy. Not only are you having to deal with caring for your siblings……but I’m sure you’re still dealing with the pain of losing your parents. This is way too much for one person to handle and take on. Is there not any other family members that can step up to the plate and help you and guide you along? If not, do you have a Church home where you can get emotional support? My next suggestion would be to do this….I am a CASA Volunteer in the state I live in. I am a court appointed advocate for children who have no voice. Go online and find out who the director is for the CASA Program in the county you live in. Call a director and just tell them your WHOLE situation. She/he has access to programs and people she can connect you with that can offer you the support and answers you need. She/he may also be able to actually assign you a CASA Volunteer that will help you personally to get you and your family on the right track TOGETHER! This program is not set up to try to take the children away from you. Do not be afraid to trust them. Good luck and I will be praying for you and your siblings.

    P.S. Never, never be ashamed of accepting the welfare. Your set of circumstances are exactly what it was created for in the first place! Accept all the help you can., right now, until you can do better. I so admire what you are doing and know that God will honor it. Do go to the Social Security office like someone suggested. Also you qualify for additional SSI income payments. The problem is, sometimes it takes so very long to get the money started coming in. Go to your local Churches and check on food and clothing pantrys. Also, go to Consignment Shops and look for clothes for the kids. You can find really nice name brand clothing really cheap. Do not tell the kids where you purchased it. Hang in there!

  3. wow that’s a lot to deal with. i’m sorry for your loss. do you have any good friends that would be willing to help you take or pick up the kids from school? friends could also help you out with a place to live. maybe you can ask around to your friends parents (empty nesters) and see if you could stay or rent from them. last suggestion.. i know this sounds silly.. but email oprah and ellen D. about your situation. they might be willing to even have you on the show and help you out.

    oh, and try to apply to an online education program.

    may God continue to look out for you.
    God bless,


  4. i am so sorry to hear about your loss, i know how embarassing it feels to have to live on welfare but you should have no shame, there are people who need it til they get on their feet and there is nothing wrong with that so don’t feel bad about it, your sisters are very lucky to have you to step up to the plate and take care of them (what a selfless thing to do) one thing that might help is to find a close family member or long time friend who may be available to babysit cheaper than daycare cost while you work a job to take care of your family financially, if that is not an option you can get welfare to pay for childcare as long as you show proof that you have a job. i hope things work out for you and i will be praying for your family, God Bless you and Good Luck!!

  5. I will assume you live in the United States, if so, you should qualify for social security benefits for your two sisters and you beings you only dropped out of college to take care of your sisters, use either your fathers or mothers social security # to apply, they will need the death certificate of your parents. Which ever parent made the most income is who you’ll want to apply against. I would contact social security immediately.

    Also I would contact a bank and ask if you can take out a mortgage loan for the taxes owing and additional for living expenses until the other money becomes available for you from life insurance. If the house has equity you shouldn’t have a problem getting a loan. Be as confident talking to the banker as you were in writing this post, let the bank know all income that is coming. You should not have to loose your house. You just need to restructure things to fit your needs. If you had an attorney, he could handle most of these issues for you. It needs to be someone you are very comfortable with, not someone who talks down to you because they could take advantage of you.

    I wish you the best, you sound like a strong wonderful person who needs advise but you are very capable of doing what needs to be done.

Leave a reply

Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Shopping cart